Struggling to find ways to make your property more attractive to potential tenants?
We have some top tips that could help you make your property more appealing.
- Neutral décor
- Avoid cream carpets / sofas
- Basic furnishings i.e. 4 set of pans / crockery etc.
- Not too cheap but NOT too expensive
- No personal items
- Allow the tenant room for their own belongings
- Put up "picture hooks" for tenants use - so they don't need to bang holes in the walls
- Good up-keep of property, well-maintained = better looked after, longer term tenancies, less outgoings during tenancy and happier tenants
- Instruction books and manuals for appliances and heating / water systems (if a tenant knows how to use something it helps everyone involved)
To find your local branch or to find out more about Hunters Lettings Services click here.