Many properties sell very well through auction, often achieving a fantastic sale price. If you have a property that falls into any of the following criteria, auction may be the best route to a successful sale.
- Properties with vacant possession and in poor condition are always in demand at auction and usually sell at high prices. These properties are often houses where the owner has gone into a home and is in need of modernisation.
- Properties with structural defects can be sold best through auction. These properties are usually difficult to obtain mortgages and are in need of a cash buyer.
- Family properties with vacant possession where the client is long distance. The vendors of these properties often look for a quick and hassle free sale.
- Building plots and land will attract developers and investors.
- Commercial property such as retail units, hotels etc usually find the best price in the auction room.
- Any property that has been on the open market for a long time can achieve its true value at auction.
To arrange a free auction valuation or make further enquiries contact Gemma on 01904 756116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have results to prove how effective auction can be. See Auction Results.